What we did last week?
- presented OSE in FabLab Aachen. Good discussion afterwards. Main critique point for OSE Germany was TÜV certification – we have to find solutions as open community. René Bohne explains the Fabscan 3D Scanner. See photos.
- attended talk on planned obsolescence by Wolfram Schwenzer in FabLab Köln. Shared contacts. See photos.
- two more people interested in the OSE Community. First step – sharing our visions, wishes.
- we had first virtual OSE Germany Team meeting in Mumble. Seven people attended, get to know each other better. Different backgrounds, same desire.
- had some help with the OSE Video.
- Alex ordered some parts for the Wind Turbine. We found one organization which would be able to transfer the donation, but after June 1st.
- started talk with Aron on the association as part of the Organizational Structure.
- we need organization to transfer the Wind Turbine donation of €500 and issue a donation receipt.
- there are open tasks for the wind turbine